Latest version here.
- Added Options/Preferences
( Tools > Add-ons > Options/Preferences).
ReferenceError: evt is not defined
- Updated description.
- Updated link for adding Stylish.
- Updated link for adding RIP.
- Isolate now saves to stylish.
- *WHOOT* all toolbar actions now save to stylish!
- Implemented: Remove, DeWidth, Isolate, LilyWhite and Black-on-White.
- Scripts are presented in a much cleaner, easier-to-understand way.
- Save to Stylish code updated.
* Big thanks to luckymouse for helping with the Isolate CSS.
HackTheWeb now offers the ability to save your changes to a script.
Save to Stylish, its the dawn of a new day ;-)
Full Release Notes here.
If you like the add-on add a review here.
If you find any issues or errors please add a comment to this post.